TOTY® Awards Auction is Open for Your Bids!
September 26, 2023 | In celebration of the Toy of the Year® (TOTY®) Awards, The Toy Foundation™ (TTF) is excited to host an auction of stand-out products, collectibles, and experiences, now open for bids online. All are welcome to place their bids through the close of Toy Fair® on October 3 at the minimum price or “buy now” price to secure the item or experience.
Exclusive to TOTY Awards guests, one of the marquee items is to meet and perform with three-time Grammy Award-winner and Fugees legend Wyclef Jean on stage at the end of the award ceremony.
Additional must-bid items generously donated by members of the toy community include:
- Full-Size MEGA Pokémon Character Build, donated by Mattel, Inc.
- Limited Edition San Diego Comic-Con Squishmallows, donated by Jazwares
- Premium & Rare Pokémon Product Assortment, donated by The Pokémon Company International
- One-Night-Only with Grammy Award-Winner Wyclef Jean, donated by Wyclef Jean
- American Girl Ultimate After-House VIP Party, donated by Mattel, Inc.
- A “Crazy” Day of Invention with Crazy Aaron, donated by Crazy Aaron’s
- Exclusive LEGOLAND® NY Resort Experience, donated by The LEGO Group
- World Class Dining Experience with Cipriani, donated by Cipriani
- VIP Thanksgiving Day Parade Experience, donated by Toys “R” Us
- Exclusive Mentoring with Hasbro President, donated by Hasbro
- Meet Dude Perfect in Texas, donated by Kidoodle TV
- Peppa Pig Vacation Experience, donated by Hasbro & Merlin Entertainment Group
- Kid-Influencer Challenge with Zigazoo, donated by Zigazoo Kids
- Disney World Park Hoppers, donated by The Walt Disney Company
- FLYER Folding Cargo eBike, donated by Radio Flyer
In addition, unique travel destinations and activities, designer accessories, and more are up for bidding. The best part, all auction proceeds support TTF's work to deliver the extraordinary benefits of play to children in need.
To get started, set up your online profile with contact information and payment details. Next, start shopping and place your bids. If you’re not ready to bid, all are encouraged to set up their profiles, so you don’t have to worry about it during the TOTY Awards or Toy Fair. Once a bid is placed, you’ll receive text or email updates if you’re ever out-bid with a link to place a new bid.
Follow The Toy Foundation on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook, and #TOTY for event news. Add the hashtag to your updates sharing how you’re participating in the TOTY Awards.
For any questions about the auction, please contact TTF staff.