Purchase Your Tickets for the TOTY® Awards on September 29
July 6, 2023 | Kick off your week at Toy Fair® by joining The Toy Foundation™ (TTF) at the Toy of the Year® (TOTY®) Awards, taking place September 29 at Cipriani’s 42nd Street. Featuring a headline performance from Grammy Award-winning artist Wyclef Jean, the event will be an unforgettable night celebrating the very best in the toy industry and fundraising to deliver play to children in need.
Individual tickets and tables of 10 are now available for purchase online. Limited quantities are available, so purchase your tickets and tables before they’re sold out.
Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Where: Cipriani’s 42nd Street, New York City
- Individual Ticket:
- $495 (Toy Association member)
- $695 (non-member)
- Tables of 10:
- $4,950 (Toy Association member)
- $6,950 (non-member)
At this must-attend event, you will have the exclusive opportunity to celebrate the winners across 23 award categories, honor the Toy Industry Hall of Fame inductees, bid on one-of-a-kind auction items, and experience a dynamic musical performance from Wyclef Jean. Attended by the industry’s top leadership and executives, media, and influencers, the night is a prime opportunity to connect and expand your network. Best of all, the TOTY Awards are the ultimate fundraiser to support YOUR Foundation and all proceeds, including ticket sales, help TTF deepen the industry’s collective impact on millions of children in need.
To purchase tickets:
- Visit this page and select “Purchase TOTY Tickets.”
- Log in using your Toy Association login information. If you have attended the TOTY Awards in the past and/or donated to TTF, you have a profile! If not, create a new account. For login support, contact email@example.com.
- Select “Click to Purchase.”
- Adjust the quantities of your individual tickets or tables of 10 and select “Add.”
- Select “Proceed to Checkout,” fill out your payment information,” and select “Submit Order.”
If purchasing multiple tickets, after submitting the order you will be asked to enter the attendee names for each ticket.
To make an even greater impact supporting children in need, consider serving as a sponsor of the TOTY Awards. 2023 Sponsorship opportunities are now available online.
Follow The Toy Foundation on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook, and #TOTY for event news. Add the hashtag to your updates sharing how you’re participating in the TOTY Awards.
To learn more about The Toy Foundation, visit ToyFoundation.org.